Romania has the fastest economic growth and also the highest bread consumption rate in Europe, which allows businesses in the baking, hospitality and food-service industries to invest in future projects to meet the market’s needs. The need for new technologies is also reflected in the exponential growth of the only professional event uniting supply and demand on the market.
GastroPan International Exhibition reaches its 10th edition this year and it promises its visitors a special anniversary event showcasing the widest range of equipment, ingredients, tools and solutions from the best suppliers all over the world. If you are thinking about entering new markets with your solutions, Romania might be the best destination for you, while GastroPan Exhibition is the perfect gate to enter this market.
- Fastest growing economy in the EU: estimated 7% growth in 2017
- 20 million consumers with the highest bread consumption rate in the EU: 96 kg/capita
- Thousands of EU-funded Start-ups choose to invest in the baking and food service industry
- Over 14,000 active companies in the bakery, confectionery, hospitality and food service market
- ONE professional event uniting world-wide suppliers with local producers and operators: GASTROPAN
- it is the only professional event that brings together supply and demand in the baking, confectionery and HoReCa market
- it continuously grew in the last 10 years to become one of the greatest trade fairs of its kind in Southeastern Europe
- over 95% of its visitors (around 20,000) are decision making managers and professionals representing local businesses
- approved by the leading professional organizations from Romania and abroad (including the German Bakers Association)
The 10th edition of GastroPan International Exhibition will be organized between 19-22 April 2018 in Targu Mures - Romania. To find out more about the event visit www.gastropan.com, where you can find the Exhibitors Profile and the Visitors Profile. To make it easier for foreign suppliers to access the market through GastroPan, the Organizers are recommending Booth Bookings or lower cost Promoting Opportunities that don't necessarily need a physical space.